31 May Incumbent Worker Training Grant
Incumbent Worker Training Grant
The Eastern Carolina Workforce Development Board has been given some funds to support incumbent worker training.
This would be a great opportunity for a business that has some training needs but cannot afford the cost associated with it. Below are the eligibility requirements for the grant and attached is the application package. For more details please see the Employer Application Package.
A business that is eligible to apply for funds under this program:
• is a North Carolina for-profit business;
• has an employer-employee relationship with the trainee(s);
• has been in operation in North Carolina for a minimum of twelve months;
• has a minimum of five (5) employees;
• is current on all federal, state and local tax obligations; and
• is financially viable