Wayne County COVID Updates
- The Postal Service is delivering one shipment of 4 COVID tests per residential address. Enter your name, address and email at https://special.usps.com/testkitsto request a shipment.
- Please help share the COVID testing sites available in Wayne County. You can view them here: https://www.waynegov.com/1122/COVID-19-Testing
- The Wayne UNC emergency department is diligently providing care to those requiring emergent treatment. Patients looking to receive a routine covid screening should utilize at home testing kits or visit one of the locations available in Wayne County.
- Unsure about protocols for employees who have been exposed or tested positive? Refer to https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/quarantine-isolation.htm
- Information from CDC also advises: “Employers should not require a sick employee to provide a negative COVID-19 test result or healthcare provider’s note to return to work. Employees with COVID-19 who have stayed home can stop home isolation and return to work when they have met one of the sets of criteria found here.”